ANALISIS ELASTISITAS MODAL DAN ELASTISITAS TENAGA KERJA PADA INDUSTRI FURNITURE DARI KAYU DI INDONESIA (ISIC 36101)

SAQINAH, RAHMALIA PUTRI and Robiani, Bernadette and Mukhlis, Mukhlis (2018) ANALISIS ELASTISITAS MODAL DAN ELASTISITAS TENAGA KERJA PADA INDUSTRI FURNITURE DARI KAYU DI INDONESIA (ISIC 36101). Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_60201_01021381419204_0016026402_ 0006047308_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (563kB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381419204_0016026402_ 0006047308_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (500kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381419204_0016026402_ 0006047308_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (378kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381419204_0016026402_ 0006047308_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (815kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381419204_0016026402_ 0006047308_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (349kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381419204_0016026402_ 0006047308_06_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (366kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381419204_0016026402_ 0006047308_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (372kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The objective of this study was to analyze capital elasticity and labor elasticity of wood furniture industry in Indonesia. The data used in this research was secondary data from 2001-2015. Data analysis techniques used were the Cobb-Douglas Function Production and Regression Analysis. The results of the study revealed that the amount of capital elasticity and labor elasticity were inelastic because the coefficient of the elasticity of the capital and labor was < 1. The amount of capital elasticity was 0.387852 and labor elasticity was 0.829639. They made wood furniture industry activities in Indonesia in condition of Increasing Return to Scale that was equal to 1.217491. Under this condition, it meant that any increase in the proportion of the input used would increase the output produced by increasing the use of production factor input. R2 value obtained in this study was 0.704444% which means 70.44% variable total of production influenced by variables capital and labor that exist in the model, while the remaining 29.56% influenced by other factors outside the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Wood Furniture Industry, Cobb-Douglas Production Function,Elasticity
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5735-5746 Business records management
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 60201-Development Economics (S1)
Depositing User: Mrs Dies Meirita Sari
Date Deposited: 13 Sep 2019 13:42
Last Modified: 13 Sep 2019 13:42
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/7473

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item