PENGARUH IKLIM ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA DINAS PENDAPATAN DAERAH PROVINSI SUMATERA SELATAN

PANSYAH, ISTYPANO and Bakri, Supardi A. and Cahyadi, Afriyadi (2018) PENGARUH IKLIM ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA DINAS PENDAPATAN DAERAH PROVINSI SUMATERA SELATAN. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_61201_01011381320085_0002048104_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011381320085_0002048104_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (51kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011381320085_0002048104_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (128kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011381320085_0002048104_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (211kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011381320085_0002048104_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (9kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011381320085_0002048104_06_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (14kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011381320085_0002048104_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Performance problems have become a common problem faced by any company or government agency. Efforts to improve performance are not only sourced from one factor alone, but many factors can affect performance improvement. One of the factors that affect performance is the organizational climate. Based on the results and discussions that have been described in Chapter IV, it can be made conclusfons that are used to answer the formuJation of the problem in this study that there is significant influence between the Climate Organization on Employee Performance On Revenue Department of South Sumatera Province, with the influence of organizational climate variables on performance employee is 26.4% and the rest of 73.6% is influenced by other variables that are not in this research.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Organizational Climate, Employee Performance.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5546-5548.6 Office management
H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5549-5549.5 Personnel management. Employment management
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 61201-Management (S1)
Depositing User: Mrs Dies Meirita Sari
Date Deposited: 21 Sep 2019 02:38
Last Modified: 21 Sep 2019 02:38
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/8277

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item