PENGARUH PENAMBAHAN SERAT LIMBAH RUMAH TANGGA TERHADAP LAMA MEMBARA BRIKET BATUBARA BERSTIMULAN LIMBAH RUMAH TANGGA DI KECAMATAN INDRALAYA UTARA

PIANA, MELTA MARDA and Sanjaya, Sanjaya and L, Muhammad Hadeli (2018) PENGARUH PENAMBAHAN SERAT LIMBAH RUMAH TANGGA TERHADAP LAMA MEMBARA BRIKET BATUBARA BERSTIMULAN LIMBAH RUMAH TANGGA DI KECAMATAN INDRALAYA UTARA. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_84204_06101281419072_0007036305_0018086301_01_font_ref. pdf.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_84204_06101281419072_0007036305_0018086301_02. pdf.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (129kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_84204_06101281419072_0007036305_0018086301_03. pdf.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (327kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_84204_06101281419072_0007036305_0018086301_04. pdf.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (279kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_84204_06101281419072_0007036305_0018086301_05. pdf.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (8kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_84204_06101281419072_0007036305_0018086301_06_ref. pdf.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (79kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_84204_06101281419072_0007036305_0018086301_07_lamp. pdf.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (2MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This research is about development of coal briquettes. This study aims to determine the effect of the addition of household waste fiber as a stimulant in the manufacture of coal briquettes against the long burning of coal briquettes. Coal briquettes are given a stimulant of household waste fiber ignition. Coal briquettes are made with variations of 5%; 10%; 15%; 20%; and 25% waste fiber addition with a fiber position below at a pressure of 500 psi. The household waste fiber was contained 60% leaves and 40% cardboard. The size of fineness of coal and household waste fiber is 60 mesh to 200 mesh. Result of research on coal briquette with addition of 5%; 10%; 15%; 20%; and 25% waste fiber gained for successive briquettes 7633.33 seconds, 7367 seconds, 6665.67 seconds, 6219.67 seconds, and 4205.33 seconds. It is concluded that the increasing number of household waste fibers will make the briquette burn smaller.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Coal briquettes, fiber of household waste, long burning
Subjects: T Technology > TP Chemical technology > TP751-762 Gas industry > P759.B42 Coal gasification
Divisions: 06-Faculty of Education and Educational Science > 84204-Chemistry Education (S1)
Depositing User: Mrs Furika Furika
Date Deposited: 30 Oct 2019 03:56
Last Modified: 30 Oct 2019 03:56
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/13904

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item