HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERGAULAN TEMAN SEBAYA DENGAN KENAKALAN REMAJA DI DESA LIMBANG JAYA II KECAMATAN TANJUNG BATU KABUPATEN OGAN ILIR

ISMAWAN, VEGIANTO and Hendarso, Yoyok and Suleman, Zulfikri (2019) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERGAULAN TEMAN SEBAYA DENGAN KENAKALAN REMAJA DI DESA LIMBANG JAYA II KECAMATAN TANJUNG BATU KABUPATEN OGAN ILIR. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_69201_07021281520152.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (5MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_69201_07021281520152_TURNITIN.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (19MB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_69201_07021281520152_0025066003_0001075908_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_69201_07021281520152_0025066003_0001075908_02.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (500kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_69201_07021281520152_0025066003_0001075908_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (520kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_69201_07021281520152_0025066003_0001075908_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (500kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_69201_07021281520152_0025066003_0001075908_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (949kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_69201_07021281520152_0025066003_0001075908_06.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (256kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_69201_07021281520152_0025066003_0001075908_07_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (260kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_69201_07021281520152_0025066003_0001075908_08_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (2MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Research It aims to know is there a significant relationship between the association of peers with juvenile delinquency in the village of Limbang Jaya II District Tanjung Batu Ogan Ilir. This research is quantitative,whereas the approach used in this study is the correlation. Data collection techniques in this study was a questionnaire, literature documentation, and observation. The sampling technique using saturated samples totaling 67 people. Data were analyzed using Analysis Product Moment Correlation and simple linear regression analysis, as for the validity of using the Product Moment Correlation formula and reliability using Cronbach Alpha formula with SPSS 22. The results of the research and analysis of the data shows that Significance value Sig. (2-tailed) between variables association of peers with juvenile delinquency variable of 0.000 < 0.05 so that it can be interpreted that there is a significant relationship between the association of peers with juvenile delinquency in the village of Limbang Jaya II District Tanjung Batu Ogan Ilir. The R value of 0.946 which indicates the relationship with the power of "Very Strong" between the association of peers with juvenile delinquency in the village of Limbang Jaya II District Tanjung Batu Ogan Ilir. The relationship shows a positive direction, which means that every additional score will improve peer relationships juvenile delinquency scores. Rated R square of 0.894, meaning that the variable delinquency influenced by variables peer association amounted to 89.40 %, while the remaining 10.60 % influenced by other factors not examined in this study. based on hypothesis testing known value of t count > t-table (23.427 > 1,997). Keywords: Peer Relationships, Juvenile Delinquency

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Pergaulan Teman Sebaya, Kenakalan remaja
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HV Social pathology. Social and public welfare > HV1-9960 Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology
Divisions: 07-Faculty of Social and Politic Science > 69201-Sociology (S1)
Depositing User: Users 2847 not found.
Date Deposited: 01 Nov 2019 07:51
Last Modified: 01 Nov 2019 07:54
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/14278

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item