PENGARUH KREATIVITAS DAN DAYA TARIK IKLAN #MAUDIGARANSI TERHADAP MINAT BELI DI BUKALAPAK KONSUMEN DI PALEMBANG

AKMAL, IRFAN and Daud, Islahuddin and Nailis, Welly (2020) PENGARUH KREATIVITAS DAN DAYA TARIK IKLAN #MAUDIGARANSI TERHADAP MINAT BELI DI BUKALAPAK KONSUMEN DI PALEMBANG. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011281520182.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011281520182_TURNITIN.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (5MB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_61201_01011281520182_0024065302_0010077404_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011281520182_0024065302_0010077404_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (323kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011281520182_0024065302_0010077404_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (600kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011281520182_0024065302_0010077404_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (681kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011281520182_0024065302_0010077404_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (148kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011281520182_0024065302_0010077404_06_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (372kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011281520182_0024065302_0010077404_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of creativity and attraciveness of advertising #Maudigaransi on consumer buying interest in Bukalapak in Palembang both partially and simultaneously. This study uses primary data obtained from the questionaire. The number of samples was 100 respondents and using the purposive sampling mehod. The analysis techniques that be used are multiple linear regression analysiss, F test and T test. The results showed that the creativity and attractiveness of advertising #Maudigaransi had a simultaneous effec on the consumer buying interest in Bukalapak in Palembang. The Partial test results show that the advertising creativity has a positive and significant effect on the consumer buying interest, while the attractiveness of advertising does not effect the consumer buying interest in Bukalapak in Palembang. through the adjusted coefficient of determination test ( Adjusted R Square), a value of 0.048 is obtained, it means that 4.8% of consumer buying interest as depent variable can be explained by creativity and attractiveness advertising as independent variables. While the remaining 95.2 % is explained by other variables which are not examined in this study

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Kreativitas Iklan, Daya Tarik Iklan, Minat Beli
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory > HB615-715 Entrepreneurship. Risk and uncertainty. Property
Divisions: 01-Faculty of Economics > 61201-Management (S1)
Depositing User: Irfan Akmal
Date Deposited: 31 Jan 2020 04:39
Last Modified: 31 Jan 2020 04:39
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/26633

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item