PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN KEWIRAUSAHAAN TERHADAP MINAT BERWIRAUSAHA MAHASISWA (STUDI KASUS MAHASISWA JURUSAN MANAJEMEN FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS SRIWIJAYA KAMPUS INDRALAYA ANGKATAN 2017)

FAUZI, HENDI and Hanafi, Agustina and Farla, Wita (2020) PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN KEWIRAUSAHAAN TERHADAP MINAT BERWIRAUSAHA MAHASISWA (STUDI KASUS MAHASISWA JURUSAN MANAJEMEN FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS SRIWIJAYA KAMPUS INDRALAYA ANGKATAN 2017). Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011181621002.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (989kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011181621002_TURNITIN.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (12MB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_61201_01011181621002_0029085701_0001048102_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (676kB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011181621002_0029085701_0001048102_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (183kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011181621002_0029085701_0001048102_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (182kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011181621002_0029085701_0001048102_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (233kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011181621002_0029085701_0001048102_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (86kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011181621002_0029085701_0001048102_06_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (113kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61201_01011181621002_0029085701_0001048102_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (275kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This research aims to look at how the effect of entreneurship education on student entrepreneurial interest (Case Study of Management Department Students at the Faculty of Economics, Sriwijaya University, Indralaya Campus Force 2017). The population in this research are all Management Class Students of 2017 who had taken entrepreneurship courses and had participated in entrepreneurial activities many as 60 people. The sampling technique in this research uses saturated or census samples. This research using primary data obtained through questionnaries and simple linier regression analysis methods as data analysis techniques. The results of this research indicate that entrepreneurship education has a significant and positive effect on entrepreneurial interest of Management Department Students at the Faculty of Economics, Sriwijaya University, Indralaya Campus, 2017 Force. It can be seen from the coefficient of determination or R Square of 16.5% interest in entrepreneurship is influenced by entrepreneurship education and the rest is influenced by variables another 83.5% In addition, a positive correlation coefficient of 0.406 with a significance level of 0.001 with a value t count (3.384) greater than t table (2,000).

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: pendidikan kewirausahaan, minat berwirausaha, mahasiswa wirausaha
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory > HB615-715 Entrepreneurship. Risk and uncertainty. Property
Divisions: 01-Faculty of Economics > 61201-Management (S1)
Depositing User: Hendi Fauzi
Date Deposited: 05 Aug 2020 03:59
Last Modified: 05 Aug 2020 03:59
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/32091

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item