KAJIAN PERUBAHAN PARAMETER KUAT GESER SAMPAH BIODEGRADABLE AKIBAT PROSES DEGRADASI

AMALIA, CITRA and Hadinata, Febrian (2021) KAJIAN PERUBAHAN PARAMETER KUAT GESER SAMPAH BIODEGRADABLE AKIBAT PROSES DEGRADASI. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011181621035.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (3MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011181621035_TURNITIN.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (8MB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_22201_03011181621035_0025028101_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (5MB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011181621035_0025028101_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (3MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011181621035_0025028101_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (3MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011181621035_0025028101_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011181621035_0025028101_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (334kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011181621035_0025028101_06_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (992kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011181621035_0025028101_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (16MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Waste slide often occured in TPA (Tempat Pembuangan Akhir) landfill, it can be happen because of some natural factors, like physical properties and mechanical properties of the waste materials from the landfill. Biodegradable waste is a type of waste that could easily decomposed and it is the most waste composition of Indonesian’s landfill. Parameter in shear strength was needed to be learn as an input of study and analysis in the sector of waste slide. This research tested biodegradable waste with 80% dried leaves waste and 20% newspaper waste which were prepared and made as 13 samples and tested within 5 days interval for 45 days and 15 days interval until day-90 which were placed in a closed container with maximized optimum water content for each sample. The experiment that had been done is chemical testing C-Organic and N-total, physical properties as in water content, density, and particle analysis, and chemical properties was conducted using modified direct shear test to get cohesien value and Angle of internal friction Based on the experiment, it is known that the ratio of C/N value decreasing and it was showed that the sample degraded, water content increased, wet density increased, dry density tended to be flat, and waste particles changed to be smaller. Waste cohesion was increased but it had insignificant value which showed that the waste had loose particles, and Angle of internal friction happened to be decreased.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Direct shear modifikasi; Degradasi Sampah; Densitas; Rasio C/N; Kadar Air; Analisa butiran; Parameter Kuat Geser.
Subjects: T Technology > TA Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > TA170-171 Environmental engineering
Divisions: 03-Faculty of Engineering > 22201-Civil Engineering (S1)
Depositing User: Users 9893 not found.
Date Deposited: 14 Jan 2021 05:57
Last Modified: 14 Jan 2021 05:57
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/40041

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item