UKURAN PARTIKEL BUBUK DAN SUHU PENYEDUHAN TERHADAP MUTU KOPI HIJAU

AUDINA, MIA and Rejo, Amin and Adhiguna, Rizky Tirta (2021) UKURAN PARTIKEL BUBUK DAN SUHU PENYEDUHAN TERHADAP MUTU KOPI HIJAU. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_41201_05021181621009_0005076105_0031105601_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (301kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_41201_05021181621009_0005076105_0031105601_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (553kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_41201_05021181621009_0005076105_0031105601_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (418kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_41201_05021181621009_0005076105_0031105601_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (181kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_41201_05021181621009_0005076105_0031105601_06_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (214kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_41201_05021181621009_0005076105_0031105601_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_41201_05021181621009.docx.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (3MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_41201_05021181621009_TURNITIN.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (4MB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_41201_05021181621009_0005076105_003110560101_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

The research objective was to determine the effect of the size of the coffee powder particles and the temperature of brewing on the quality of green coffee. This research was conducted at the Laboratory Turning Coffee Company Beskabean and Laboratory Kima Agricultural Products Department of Agricultural Technology. Sriwijaya University. The study was conducted on June 2020 to August 2020. This research used Completely Randomized Design Arrangend in Factorial (RALF) with two factors. The first factor was the size of the coffee powder particles ( 10 mesh, 30 mesh and 30 mesh). The second factor was temperature of brewing (75oC, 85oC and 95oC). The parameters on this research are measured water content, caffeine content, total phenol content, chlorogenic acid content, coffee cider and organoleptic tests (color, aroma and taste). The combination interaction of sizes coffee powder particles and brewing temperature had an no significant effect on green coffee water content. But had significant effect on caffeine content, total phenol content, chlorogenic acid content, coffee cider and organoleptic tests (color, aroma and taste). The lowest water content was A3B3 2.39%, the highest caffeine content was A2B3 and A3B3 4.50%, the highest total phenol content is A3B3 68.43 mg.ml-1, the highest chlorogenic acid content was A3B3 6.89%, coffee cider content was A3B3 27.43% and organoleptic tests include hedonic scales of color, aroma and flavor of consecutive green coffees namely A1B3 2.76, A2B3 2.52 and A2B3 2.96. The best treatment with the highest total phenol content (68.43 mg.ml-1) and chlorogenic acid (6.89%) was A3B3.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: kopi hijau, ukuran partikel, suhu penyeduhan, mutu kopi hijau.
Subjects: S Agriculture > S Agriculture (General) > S1-(972) Agriculture (General)
T Technology > T Technology (General) > T1-995 Technology (General)
Divisions: 05-Faculty of Agriculture > 41201-Agricultural Engineering (S1)
Depositing User: Mia Audina
Date Deposited: 08 Feb 2021 07:02
Last Modified: 08 Feb 2021 07:02
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/41182

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item