ANALISIS SEKTOR PERTANIAN (STUDI KASUS SUBSEKTOR PERKEBUNAN) TERHADAP PRODUK DOMESTIK REGIONAL BRUTO (PDRB) DI KABUPATEN MUARA ENIM DAN KABUPATEN MUSI RAWAS

PRATAMA, OCKY IKHWAN and Saleh, M.Syirod and Yulianita, Anna (2012) ANALISIS SEKTOR PERTANIAN (STUDI KASUS SUBSEKTOR PERKEBUNAN) TERHADAP PRODUK DOMESTIK REGIONAL BRUTO (PDRB) DI KABUPATEN MUARA ENIM DAN KABUPATEN MUSI RAWAS. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01071002051.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (35MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01071002051_0016077009_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (11MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01071002051_0016077009_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (5MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01071002051_0016077009_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01071002051_0016077009_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (10MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01071002051_0016077009_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01071002051_0016077009_06_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (518kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01071002051_0016077009_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (4MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study was to analyze the agricultural sector (case study on plantation subsectors) in Muara Enim regency and Musi Rawas regency. The data used in this study was secondary data from 2000 to 2010. The technique used to analyze the data was location quotient (LQ), shift share, and simple regression. The simple regression was calculated by a Software program of Eviews 6.0. The result of LQ indicated that from 2000 to 2010 the plantation subsector in Muara Enim regency and Musi Rawas regency was a leading sector. It could be seen from the value of LQ in each subsector in Muara Enim regency and Musi Ra-was regency that was 1.33 and 3.01, respectively. Based on the result of shift share analysis, after the number of subsector growth deviation was added with the number of value added, it was found that the proportional shift effect was 717,626.9 for Muara Enim regency and 671,034.22 for Musi Rawas regency. These results indicated that the growth of plantation subsectors in Muara Enim regency and Musi Rawas regency was higher than that of in South Sumatra. From the result of simple regression, the value of R2 in Muara Enim regency was 0.998640 meaning that 99.86% of GRDP variation could be explained by the variations of plantation subsectors and the remaining 0.14% was influenced by other factors which were considered constant (cateris paribus). On the other hand, the value of R2 in Musi Rawas regency was 0.998357 meaning that 99.84% of O.RDP variation could be explained by the variations of plantation subsectors and the remaining 0.16% was influenced by other factors which were considered constant (<cateris paribus).

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Plantation subsectors of South Sumatra, Plantation subsectors of Muara Enim, Plantation subsectors of Musi Rawas, LQ, Shift share, Simple regression
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF1040-1054 Commodities. Commercial products
Divisions: 01-Faculty of Economics > 60201-Development Economics (S1)
Depositing User: Tiara Hilda Safitri Rts
Date Deposited: 28 Jun 2021 07:56
Last Modified: 28 Jun 2021 07:56
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/48821

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item