PENGARUH KONSENTRASI INDUSTRI DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEUNTUNGAN INDUSTRI TEPUNG TERIGU DI INDONESIA

PAKPAHAN, AGUSTINA ANGELIA and Teguh, Muhammad and Subardin, Muhammad (2013) PENGARUH KONSENTRASI INDUSTRI DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEUNTUNGAN INDUSTRI TEPUNG TERIGU DI INDONESIA. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01091002044.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (79MB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_60201_01091002044_0008086103_0030107111_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (18MB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01091002044_0008086103_0030107111_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (13MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01091002044_0008086103_0030107111_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (3MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01091002044_0008086103_0030107111_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (39MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01091002044_0008086103_0030107111_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01091002044_0008086103_0030107111_06_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01091002044_0008086103_0030107111_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (3MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study was aimed at finding out the level of industry concentration, profits, and the relationship between industry concentration and price to the profit of the wheat flour industry in Indonesia. Time series data from the year 1997 to the year 2010 in the forms of concentration ratios of the two largest companies taken from the data of value added, price, value of output, wages, and the value of goods produced. The basic theory used in this study was the theory of the structure-conduct-performance, market structure, and profits. This study showed that the level of industry concentration was likely to lead to a weak oligopoly, while the benefits tend to increase it. The industry concentration and price had significant and positive effects on the profits. The profits were affected by the industry concentration and price by 58.08%. the other 41.92% was influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Concentration Ratios, Price and Profits
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory > HB601 Profit
S Agriculture > SF Animal culture > SF111-113 Cost, yield, and profit. Accounting
Divisions: 01-Faculty of Economics > 60201-Development Economics (S1)
Depositing User: Mr. Muhammad Irwan
Date Deposited: 21 Jul 2021 02:55
Last Modified: 21 Jul 2021 02:55
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/49959

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item