PENGARUH EXPERT ENDORSER TASYA FARASYA TERHADAP MINAT BELI PRODUK MAYBELLINE PADA MAHASISWI ILMU KOMUNIKASI KAMPUS PALEMBANG

MANALU, ZULFA SALSABILA and Meilinda, Nurly and Lionardo, Andries (2019) PENGARUH EXPERT ENDORSER TASYA FARASYA TERHADAP MINAT BELI PRODUK MAYBELLINE PADA MAHASISWI ILMU KOMUNIKASI KAMPUS PALEMBANG. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_70201_07031381520090.PDF - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (3MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_70201_07031381520090_TURNITIN.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (24MB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_70201_07031381520090_0014059002_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_70201_07031381520090_0014059002_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (633kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_70201_07031381520090_0014059002_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (583kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_70201_07031381520090_0014059002_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (472kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_70201_07031381520090_0014059002_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (881kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_70201_07031381520090_0014059002_06.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (188kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_70201_07031381520090_0014059002_07_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (445kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_70201_07031381520090_0014059002_08_lamp.PDF - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (638kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study entitled the influence of Tasya Farasya expert endorser on Maybelline product buying interest in the student of Communication Sciences at Sriwijaya University, Palembang Campus. This study measures the expert endorser influence of Tasya Farasya as a beauty vlogger in influencing interest in buying Maybelline products to the students of Communication Sciences at Sriwijaya Univeristy, Palembang Campus. The method used in this study was descriptive quantitative with research data collected by distributing questionnaires. The sample used was 139 respondents from a total population of 211 students of Communication Sciences at Universitas Sriwijaya, Palembang Campus. Based on the results of this study, the influence of expert endorser of Tasya Farasya on interest in buying Maybelline products for students of Communication Sciences at Universitas Sriwijaya, Palembang Campus was 14.6% while the other 85.4% were influenced by other factors. Expert endorser variable (X) and buying interest variable (Y) have a weak correlation which was 0.3821, because interest in buying Maybelline products for female students of Communication Sciences at Universitas Sriwijaya, Palembang Campus was not only influenced by expert endorsers but could also be influenced by Cultural Factors, Social Factors, Personal Factors, and Psychological Factors. Keywords: Expert Endorser, Maybelline, Buying Interest, Tasya Farasya

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Expert Endorser, Minat Beli
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications > HE7601-8700.9 Telecommunication industry. Telegraph
H Social Sciences > HX Socialism. Communism. Anarchism > HX519-550 Communism/socialism in relation to special topics
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Politic Science > 70201-Communication Science (S1)
Depositing User: Zulfa Salsabila Manalu
Date Deposited: 02 Sep 2019 08:06
Last Modified: 02 Sep 2019 08:06
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/6056

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item