KAJIAN PERKIRAAN CURAH HUJAN HARIAN BERBASIS SATELIT DI KOTA PALEMBANG (STUDI KASUS STASIUN PENAKAR CURAH HUJAN KENTEN DAN SULTAN MAHMUD BADARUDDIN II)

APRILIA, LOLA and Iryani, Sakura Yulia and Alia, Febrinasti (2022) KAJIAN PERKIRAAN CURAH HUJAN HARIAN BERBASIS SATELIT DI KOTA PALEMBANG (STUDI KASUS STASIUN PENAKAR CURAH HUJAN KENTEN DAN SULTAN MAHMUD BADARUDDIN II). Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011281823044.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (25MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011281823044_TURNITIN.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (5MB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_22201_03011281823044_0030088401_0007028504_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011281823044_0030088401_0007028504_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (585kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011281823044_0030088401_0007028504_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (489kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011281823044_0030088401_0007028504_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011281823044_0030088401_0007028504_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (105kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011281823044_0030088401_0007028504_06_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (100kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_22201_03011281823044_0030088401_0007028504_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (20MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Rainfall data is a crucial factor in the world of Civil Engineering in its various uses. However, the completeness of the required rainfall data is often an obstacle because it is incomplete due to various factors, so the data is not recorded. Therefore, this study evaluates GPM (Global Precipitation Measurement) satellite rain data which is able to present the needs of rainfall data based on time period and region. Rainfall data obtained from BMKG Kenten Station and Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II for the time period December 2020 to February 2021 analyzed the magnitude of the correlation with rainfall data from the GPM Satellite. The correction factor to calibrating the rainfall data was obtained by trial and error method. The validation shows a strong correlation for rainfall intensity that is less than 50 mm/day (moderate rain), with the NSE value for the Kenten rainfall gauge station is 0.733 and for SMB II is 0.726; the MAE value for Kenten station is 1.903 and SMB II is 2.769; RMSE value for Kenten station is 2,781 and for SMB II 4,820; and the value of Correlation Coefficient (r) for Kenten station is 0.874 and for SMB II is 0.856. Estimated analysis shows, in the period December 2020 to February 2021, as much as 17% are "cloudy" and the remaining 83% are rainy days with “light rain” conditions. For the BMKG SMB II Station in the same time period, "cloudy" occurred as much as 28%, 66% "light rain", and 6% "moderate rain".

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: curah hujan, BMKG, satelit GPM, estimasi, korelasi
Subjects: T Technology > TA Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > TA1-2040 Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > TA160 General works (Research)
T Technology > TC Hydraulic engineering. Ocean engineering > TC401-506 River, lake, and water-supply engineering (General)
Divisions: 03-Faculty of Engineering > 22201-Civil Engineering (S1)
Depositing User: Lola Aprilia
Date Deposited: 25 Jan 2022 01:54
Last Modified: 25 Jan 2022 01:54
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/62332

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item