PENGARUH EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN GENERASI MILLENIAL PADA PLATFORM E-COMMERCE TOKOPEDIA DI KOTA PALEMBANG

FADHILAH, CHOIRUNNISA and Nofiawaty, Nofiawaty and Nailis, Welly (2019) PENGARUH EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN GENERASI MILLENIAL PADA PLATFORM E-COMMERCE TOKOPEDIA DI KOTA PALEMBANG. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_61101_01011381720021.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61101_01011381720021_TURNITIN.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (14MB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_61101_01011381720021_0008116904_0010077404_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_61101_01011381720021_0008116904_0010077404_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (232kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61101_01011381720021_0008116904_0010077404_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (299kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61101_01011381720021_0008116904_0010077404_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (884kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61101_01011381720021_0008116904_0010077404_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (11kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61101_01011381720021_0008116904_0010077404_06_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (398kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_61101_01011381720028_0008116904_0010077404_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (352kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The research aims to analyze the effect of experiential marketing towards millennials’ customer loyalty on e-commerce platform Tokopedia in Palembang. The sampling technique used in this research was non probability sampling with purposive sampling method. The data were collected by questionnaire and distributed to 120 respondents. The data were analyzed by f test, t test and analysis of multiple linear regression. The result shows that experiential marketing simultaneously has a significant effect on customer loyalty. But partially, only three variables that affect customer loyalty. The three variables are sense, feel and think, while variables act and relate does not have a significant effect on consumer loyalty. The result also supports by Adjusted R Square value of 0.838 which means that 83.8% Tokopedia consumer loyalty is explained by experiential marketing variables, while the remaining 16.2% is explained by other variables that are not included in this research

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Experiential Marketing, Loyalty, Sense, Feel, Think, Act, Relate, e-Commerce
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory > HB1-3840 Economic theory. Demography
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory > HB3711-3840 Business cycles. Economic fluctuations
H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5410-5417.5 Marketing. Distribution of products
Divisions: 01-Faculty of Economics > 61201-Management (S1)
Depositing User: Choirunnisa Fadhilah
Date Deposited: 06 Sep 2019 05:04
Last Modified: 06 Sep 2019 05:04
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/6469

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item