ANALISIS FUNGSI TABUNGAN DI KELURAHAN SUKAJADI KABUPATEN OGAN KOMERING ULU

MARTINE, SHALLY and Yulianita, Anna and Andaiyani, Sri (2022) ANALISIS FUNGSI TABUNGAN DI KELURAHAN SUKAJADI KABUPATEN OGAN KOMERING ULU. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381621201.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381621201_TURNITIN.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (10MB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_60201_01021381621201_0016077009_0027019302_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (565kB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381621201_0016077009_0027019302_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (259kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381621201_0016077009_0027019302_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (161kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381621201_0016077009_0027019302_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (261kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381621201_0016077009_0027019302_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (14kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381621201_0016077009_0027019302_06_ref.pdf - Bibliography
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (81kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021381621201_0016077009_0027019302_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (924kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the effects of income level, education level, and number of dependents on people's savings in Sukajadi Village, Ogan Komering Ulu Regency. The data analysis method used is multiple linear regression with a sample of 99 respondents. The results showed that the level of income, education level, and number of dependents together had a significant effect on the amount of savings in Sukajadi Village, Ogan Komering Ulu Regency. Partially, the variables of income level, education level, and number of dependents have a positive effect on savings. The magnitude of the effect of the variables' income, education level, and number of dependents on savings is 78.9 percent, while the remaining 21.1 percent is influenced by other variables not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Savings, multiple regression, income, education, number of family members
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory > HB1-3840 Economic theory. Demography
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory > HB522-715 Income. Factor shares
H Social Sciences > HG Finance > HG1-9999 Finance
H Social Sciences > HG Finance > HG179 Personal finance
H Social Sciences > HG Finance > HG201-1496 Money
H Social Sciences > HG Finance > HG4501-6051 Investment, capital formation, speculation
Divisions: 01-Faculty of Economics > 60201-Development Economics (S1)
Depositing User: Shally Martine
Date Deposited: 21 Feb 2022 08:04
Last Modified: 21 Feb 2022 08:04
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/65285

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item