VARIABEL MONETER DAN PENGARUHNYA TERHADAP INVESTASI ASING LANGSUNG (FDI) DI INDONESIA

ANGGRIYANI, TRI and Asngari, Imam and Mardalena, Mardalena (2021) VARIABEL MONETER DAN PENGARUHNYA TERHADAP INVESTASI ASING LANGSUNG (FDI) DI INDONESIA. Undergraduate thesis, Sriwijaya University.

[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021181621265.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021181621265_TURNITIN.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (8MB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
RAMA_60201_01021181621265_0007067304_0221047802_01_front_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (499kB) | Preview
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021181621265_0007067304_0221047802_02.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (162kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021181621265_0007067304_0221047802_03.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (162kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021181621265_0007067304_0221047802_04.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (314kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021181621265_0007067304_0221047802_05.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (37kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021181621265_0007067304_0221047802_06_ref.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (120kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
RAMA_60201_01021181621265_0007067304_0221047802_07_lamp.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication.

Download (223kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to analyze monetary variables and their effect on Foreign Direct Investment in Indonesia. The variables used in this study were LIBOR, KURS, and GDP. The type of the data used in this research is secondary data in the form of time series obtained from the Investment Coordinating Board, FedPrimeRate.com, the Financial Services Authority, and the Central Statistics Agency. Analysis of this research using quantitative analysis techniques. In quantitative analysis the tool used is multiple linear regression with ordinary least square method. The results of this study showed that LIBOR interest rates have a negative and significant effect on FDI. Exchange rates have a negative and insignificant effect on FDI. While GDP has a positive and significant effect on FDI. The coefficient of determination of 0.66 percent indicates that 66 percent of changes in foreign direct investment are jointly capable of being explained by independent variables. While the remaining 34 percent described other variables outside the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Investasi Asing Langsung, Suku Bunga LIBOR, Kurs, dan PDB
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory > HB221-236 Price
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory > HB535-551 Interest
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory > HB801-843 Consumption. Demand
Divisions: 01-Faculty of Economics > 60201-Development Economics (S1)
Depositing User: Users 11402 not found.
Date Deposited: 26 Mar 2021 06:46
Last Modified: 26 Mar 2021 06:46
URI: http://repository.unsri.ac.id/id/eprint/44288

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item